1) Press the "authorize" button.
2) In the Window that opens, enter the Yahoo! ID and password. Don't worry! You are in a webview container, so these information is not available to the app.
3) Allow Auto Uploader to access your account pressing the blue button.
4) Type the three three-number groups in the boxes at the bottom of the screen. The button will be enabled when the 9 numbers are entered.
Flickr has only three kinds of permissions: read, write and read/write. Auto Uploader only requires the write permission. In the authorization process will be informed that Auto Uploader could be edit or replace photos and videos, make comments or add tags, but this will never happen.
Auto Upload will ONLY publish photos. Never will touch photos that are already published.
Enabled: when checked the app will upload the photos to Flickr.
Folders to monitor: define the folders that the app will monitor for photos to upload to Flickr. This settings works together with general folders to monitor.
Title: when checked the photo will be uploaded with the name of the file in the device. If unchecked the title will be empty.
Safety level: the safety level of the uploaded photos.
Description: text put in the description of the photo.
Tags: the tags, separated by spaces, that the photo will take.
Public*: leave the photo visible to all.
Friend*: leave the photo visible only to the contacts marked as friend.
Family*: leave the photo visible only to the contacts marked as family.
Hidden: the photo will not appear in the searches of Flickr.
* if you don't check any of these three options the photo will be uploaded as private.
- Where are my geotags?
There are two options to upload the photos with geotags: making the camera app put the geotags in the EXIF info of the picture, of leave Auto Uploader take the GPS coordinates before the upload.
In the first option you have to configure the camera app to take the GPS coordinates, configure Auto Uploader to wait some time to upload (to allow the device to fix the coordinates and put the EXIF info in the picture), and configure Flickr to take these info from the EXIF.
In the second option all you have to do is configure the Auto Uploader to take the GPS coordinates. No configuration is necessary at Flickr.